Michael J. Mandelbrot
Michael J Mandelbrot has made it his firm’s mission to seek justice on behalf of victims of asbestos-related diseases such as mesothelioma and lung cancer. Mr. Mandelbrot has empathetically witnessed the terrible effects asbestos exposure has had on his clients, and aggressively yet compassionately does battle to ensure his client’s rights, under the law, are protected. Each and every individual case is met with the personal attention of Mr. Mandelbrot.
Mr. Mandelbrot is licensed in California and Oregon, but also works with an expansive network of over 50 top asbestos plaintiff’s law firms in the United States.
His educational background includes:
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, J.D .–1994
- University of California, Davis, B.A. in Rhetoric and Communication–1991
Before founding the Asbestos Legal Center in 2004, Attorney Mandelbrot litigated on behalf of mesothelioma plaintiffs while working at the following respected law firms:
- Simon, Eddins and Greenstone, Of Counsel—2006–2007
- Levin, Simes and Kaiser, Of Counsel—2004–2006
- Clapper & Patti, PC, Associate—1999–2004
- Brayton Purcell LLP, Associate—1994–1999